We managed to find the secrets to perfecting the next sale.
Not only will shoppers prepare for this day for months, but you can guarantee there will be lineups as early as 4-5 a.m. at your local store.
Every year, the best retailer gives buyers the chance to delve to their heart’s content in the offers on offer, which is a 50% reduction, but some buyers are claiming 70% and even 80% off certain items.
Due to covid restrictions last year, the sale was a bit different – deal site hotdeals.com shared the news of the sale on its site on December 23, stating: âAs of 3 p.m. tomorrow online and in stores on Boxing Day, the Covid tier system is allowed. Most will be clickable and collected now , because more and more stores will upgrade to level 4 on Boxing Day. ”
But a lot Next stores were allowed to remain open “in accordance with government guidelines”.
So if you’re looking to purchase Next’s sale in person, you’ll be happy to hear that the retailer will be launching its Boxing Day sale at authorized stores on December 26 starting at 6 a.m.
It’s the season ! (well almost)
Tesco has launched an amazing new line of Christmas food – and we have to try it!
You can read our review here of some of their amazing new additions to their already fabulous Christmas offer.
In typical Tesco fashion, there are succulent new meats to try, party foods you won’t want to be without, and even a little glimpse of one we think will be flying off the shelves … their new ones. pigs in DUVETS!
Read more here.
Here are our tips for getting the most out of this year’s sale.
- If you have an eye for particular items, book a VIP location
- If you don’t want to queue in cold weather, log in as early as possible
- Make sure to check out the items you’ve already seen discounted in Christmas discounts
How to book a VIP Next sales window
The Next VIP sales slots become available a few days before the start of the sale.
Buyers determined to get the most out of the sale can check the webpage regularly to make sure they get to the sale as quickly as possible.
In order to be eligible for a VIP Next retail location, customers must:
- Have a Next credit account with Nextpay.
- Make sure your Next credit account has at least Â£ 250 in credit when you apply for a VIP slot.
- Have placed and retained an order from the Next Directory within the past year.
- Have an email address registered on Next which is also registered to receive sales and promotion emails.
- Have returned less than two-thirds of the items you ordered.
- You can only get one lot per customer and slots are limited on a first come, first served basis.
Upon opening of the reservation for VIP slots, eligible customers will receive an email inviting them to reserve a slot for shopping.